My client had a course curriculum that needed to be made ready for publishing. We did a line-by-line edit first in order to ensure good sentence structure and catch the larger grammatical errors. We then did a second edit to catch the smaller errors. Our next job was to do the interior layout design for the book, during which we added footnotes and endnotes. Once that was done, we designed the cover, wrote the jacket copy, took the author’s head shot, created the ISBN barcode, and designed his imprint logo. We finally proofed the first printed copy before our client hit the “publish now” button.
Query That BabyInksnatcher
I entered a competition a few weeks back in which 147 people would end up with published mentors who would then refine their novels for two months to get them...
Inksnatcher - Your Creative Ink TankInksnatcher […]